Partnerships Opportunities with Scottsdale Artist’ School
Creativity, imagination, & innovation are cornerstones to building communities.
Scottsdale Artist’s School engages the community with innovative outreach and partnership programming. Our teaching artists serve the community with fine art programming in schools, camps, events, and festivals. The school partners with local businesses and charitable organizations to offer hands-on workshops, art demonstrations, lectures, and art shows.
365体育投注APPSAS is registered with the City of Scottsdale to offer community education classes at schools in the Scottsdale Unified School District. We are currently offering outreach programming at a number of local schools (including Title One schools); supporting the role of artists in society, teaching the tools of creative experience and skilled craftsmanship, and encouraging career exploration for creative young people. In addition, we partner with organizations that involve rehabilitation services for children and adults, other schools and education facilities, homeless and abuse shelters and more.
- Curriculum designed with Arizona standards for visual arts
- Teaching artists who specialize in a variety of mediums
- Visual arts classes
- Visual arts workshops
- Guest artist speakers
- Fine art demonstrations
- Fine art shows to showcase student art
- Art activities for festivals or events
- Youth art competitions
- Teacher’s choice awards
- SAS scholarship awards
- SAS based grant writing for art programming
- Oversize collaboration projects for classes or events
- School and community based projects